We are looking to hire a Female Projects Executive to join our vibrant team at Abu Dhabi Insurance Brokers in Abu Dhabi. The Projects Executive will be responsible for overseeing the development and conception of a new product/project/service and managing all its aspects.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in project management and business development or any other related field.
• Insurance background is desirable.
• Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or any other related field with preferably a post-graduate qualification.
• Capable of working independently and staying organized while assuming multiple responsibilities and tasks.
• Able to motivate, problem solve, and effectively prioritize business needs.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Note) and other related operating systems.
Duties and responsibilities
• Evaluating new product ideas to determine feasibility and potential market demand.
• Creating a project plan and managing the work breakdown structure (WBS) schedule to ensure that all tasks are completed on time.
• Developing and implementing product management activities including strategic planning, brand building activities and product development plans.
• Working closely and communicating with internal stakeholders, including Marketing, IT, Operations, to monitor project progress and identify issues that may arise during the course of the project.
• Registering patents, copyrights and trademarks with relevant authorities/departments.
• Reviewing all project documents such as scope statements, schedules, presentations, Intellectual Properties, and others.
• Managing team members involved in the project to ensure that they are working effectively toward the project’s goals.
• Participating in internal meetings as well external meetings with relevant parties.
• Making strategic decisions about all project’s elements and factors.
• Strong written and oral communication skills, planning and organization skills, and strong analytical abilities.
• Creativity and innovation.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Extremely good organizational skills.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Abu Dhabi Insurance Brokers is one of the leading National Insurance Brokers in UAE, with offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. We offer job opportunities that will empower your career and we welcome everyone to apply from fresh graduates to seasoned professionals. We always thrive a productive workforce and a positive work environment that promotes professionalism and boosts employees innovative work behaviour through empowerment and engagement.