• Job Title: Data Management and Reporting Officer
• Department: Finance & Development
• Reports to Deputy General Manager
• Job description was created on 01/09/2022
We are looking to hire a resourceful Data Management and Reporting Officer to join our vibrant team at Abu Dhabi Insurance Brokers in Abu Dhabi. The Data Management and Reporting Officer is in charge of overseeing and managing the processes of data acquisition, validation, analysis and storage as well as generating timely reports.
• Min. 2 years’ experience in data management, analytics and reporting.
• Insurance background is desirable.
• Bachelor's degree in Data Management, Operational Research, Statistics, Data Science or similar numerical
• IT and Computer Literacy: Excellent of Microsoft Office package, in particular Excel.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure that the paper-based data are properly filled according to relevant requirements
- Provide day-to-day support, coordination on data entry
- Collect data from all departments to furnish required reports from DGM
- Ensure confidentiality of the collected data
- Ensure that the collected data is accurate and of high quality through regular and random cross checking and data cleaning processes.
- Revise and clean collected data
- Trouble shoot any data inaccuracy, inconsistency, and errors through coordinating with the relevant personnel.
- Report any inaccuracies of the data entered into the system and take action to limit the percentage of error.
Data Analysis and Visualization:
- Generate comprehensive data for reporting on key variables
- Provide relevant analysis of the collected data and produce information on outputs as relevant
- Support in the analysis of data and provide recommendations to improve the interventions
- Ensure that data is being properly archived is both hard and soft copies.
- Index, catalogue and organize archiving materials.
- Establish proper archiving systems when relevant.
- Create and mainstream SOPs for data management, storage and quality assurance reserved.
- Establish monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual reports to DGM
- Support in designing various reporting tools and templates.
- Prepare, update and develop various documents, presentations and reporting tools.
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Extremely good organizational skills.
Job Location: Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Abu Dhabi Insurance Brokers is one of the leading National Insurance Brokers in UAE, with offices in Abu Dhabi and Dubai. We offer job opportunities that will empower your career and we welcome everyone to apply from fresh graduates to seasoned professionals. We always thrive a productive workforce and a positive work environment that promotes professionalism and boosts employees innovative work behaviour through empowerment and engagement.